Sheraton Abu Dhabi reopens after $40 million facelift
The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Resort and Towers has reopened after a three-year, $40 million refurbishment. The first stage of the project saw the completion of Palms Resort in the hotel complex. One hundred guest-rooms were refurbished in the second phase while stage three saw the reopening of the magnificent lobby, the conference and banquet area and the restaurants.
Although the official reopening has passed, the project will be completely finished next July revealing the final 172 refurbished guest-rooms. A new nightclub will open at roughly the same time.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchiser of hotels and resorts including Sheraton, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Westin and Four Points by Sheraton. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sheraton Doha to organize fundraising triathlon
- $40 million facelift for Sheraton Abu Dhabi nears completion
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to open 40 new hotels in the Middle East and North Africa in the next five years
- Abu Dhabi shares soar on the back of oil trade
- starwood announces plan to add 50 new hotels in Europe