SHOE MART BRINGS NEW BRANDS TO SHARJAH
Good news for those living near to Sharjah City Centre: Fans of Pretty Fit, should come and discover a new sister brand Silverline, which will be opening at Sharjah City Centre in early May 2005.
Silverline shoes are fresh, trendy and affordable fashion with prices starting from Dhs 45 to
Dhs 120 so it is very easy to get carried away by the styles and colours and you are sure to step out with a smile after your visit.
The store’s design is itself colourful and eye catching and you will want to shop there if only to pick up one of the cool carrier bags.
In addition you will also recognise the Lewre brand that will also be available alongside Silverline. Lewre shoes range from Dhs 100 – 185.
Silverline, Lewre and Pretty Fit (except Pretty Fit in Dubai) are brands franchised to Shoe Mart for the entire GCC region.
- Shoe Mart launches new campaign
- Shoe Mart introduces renowned French fashion brand Elle across all its stores in the UAE
- Shoe Mart opens at Deira City Centre
- shoe mart in exclusive distribution agreement with italian brand filanto
- Bring glitz and glam to your wardrobe this season with accessories from Shoe Mart