Something even worse than Saudization is on its way: 9pm shop closures
A government committee, assigned to study the closing down of shops by 9 p.m., has completed studying all aspects of the project, specifying all its pros and cons. Sources close to the committee expected the closure of shops to be effective before the advent of Ramadan in early July. The committee has exempted pharmacies, gas stations, coffee shops and restaurants with special permits from the decision. According to sources, the committee has decided the working hours for retail shops to be 15 hours starting from 6 a.m. The committee is composed of representatives from the ministries of commerce, municipal and rural affairs, Islamic affairs and electricity.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- No fun! Saudi Arabia finalizes 9 pm shop closure rule
- Living in the UAE? Here are the top ten ways to end up richer in 2015
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Forget Israel, forget the Brotherhood: Egypt's army has a tougher, more formidable enemy to fight