Siemens stopped traffic in Dubai....
Siemens mobile phones, a leading global and local mobile phone player, stopped traffic over Dubai’s Maktoum and Garhoud bridge recently with the launch of its new clamshell handset, the stylish CF62.
Paragliders took to the skies during morning and evening rush hour, with two large banners trailing behind them reading “Siemens mobile” and “CF62” as well as a striking visual of the new mobile phone. For a week, the paragliders circulated the Garhoud and Maktoum bridges, the Dubai Creek are and the Jumeirah Beach strip ensuring varied target audiences would catch a glimpse of the high-flyers.
“We wanted to launch the CF62 through a unique and new medium and above all, differentiate ourselves from the standard modes of communication,” says Shahzad Ahmed, Director Marketing, Siemens mobile phones, Middle East and Africa.
Siemens mobileis the first brand in the UAE to have used this impactful communication medium provided by Projektions and Micro Aviation Club There’s no doubt the city’s stylish and fashion-conscious male and female consumers will fall in love with this truly unique mobile phone. With Siemens mobile phone, the sky’s certainly ‘not’ the limit!
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Stops Newspaper Sale at Traffic Lights
- The sky’s the limit for Jordan’s fashionistas
- The future of urban transportation is in electric mobility, says CEO of Siemens Mobility Division
- Order order: Dubai police stop "chaos" on National Day
- Siemens A&D to build low-voltage distribution systems Dubai International Airport