Smart, self-managing solutions to be the focus of CA-ME during GITEX
IT solutions provider Computer Associates Middle East (CA-ME) will demonstrate its new intelligent software solutions at GITEX. Located in Hall 6, CA-ME's stand will highlight hands-on demonstrations in the four IT management areas of enterprise management, security, storage and information management.
The focus of the CA-ME stand is the expanded Partner Pavilion, which will gather together CA-ME's strategic partners to showcase how their technology interoperate with CA solutions. In addition, CA-ME and its partners will conduct free technical seminars in the Theatre area for Gitex visitors.
Enterprise customers to CA-ME stand will be able to avail of product test drives, obtain free consultation on their key IT management challenges as well as gain access to the free security assessment programs. Channel partners will benefit from on-site technical seminars, hands-on practice sessions as well as meetings with the channel management team.
CA-ME manages the Middle East operations of Computer Associates International. With headquarters in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, CA-ME employs over 95 professionals and maintains offices in Al-Khobar and Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, as well as in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Panasonic attracts audience at 2013 GITEX with smart solutions for businesses, homes, and individuals
- Huawei to debut latest smart storage OceanStor9000 Solution at GITEX BIG Data Summit
- Philips displays at GITEX 2014 – Smart Innovations for any application
- Kuwait’s PWC turns to CA for its enterprise IT management solutions
- Cisco to showcase its smart and connected city vision of the future at GITEX 2014