Saudi Arabia: Solar Park project in progress
The construction at the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park project at Seih Al Dahal is in progress and going on schedule.
The construction site was visited and reviewed on Friday by Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, vice-chairman of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and managing director and chief executive officer of the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority or Dewa.
The project, which was launched by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, supports the “Green for Sustainable Development” initiative launched by Sheikh Mohammed to promote a sustainable future for Dubai and to strengthen the emirate’s position as a leader in energy-efficiency led by the Dubai Integrated Energy Strategy 2030.
- Dubai's first solar park to be launched in less than two weeks!
- No plans to privatise utilities in Dubai
- As Dubai powers up for 2020 World Expo, energy consumption expected to increase 20%
- Dubai Municipality, National Central Cooling Co. (Tabreed) sign agreement over Dubai Metro Project
- Dubai: New residential project for national youngsters