Saudi Arabia: Solar Park project in progress
The construction at the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park project at Seih Al Dahal is in progress and going on schedule.
The construction site was visited and reviewed on Friday by Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, vice-chairman of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and managing director and chief executive officer of the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority or Dewa.
The project, which was launched by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, supports the “Green for Sustainable Development” initiative launched by Sheikh Mohammed to promote a sustainable future for Dubai and to strengthen the emirate’s position as a leader in energy-efficiency led by the Dubai Integrated Energy Strategy 2030.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue