Sony Broadcast & Professional partners with Al-Arabiya
Sony Broadcast & Professional partnered with News Network Al-Arabiya as the primary systems integrator to provide the complete solution delivery for a 24-hour anchor news service, Al Arabiya News Channel.
In addition to the news studio, provided by the Professional Services Division of Sony BPE, the project also encompassed a dedicated transmission area for the Al-Arabiya channel, Central Apparatus Room (CAR) and Master Control Room (MCR) facilities.
Sony partnered closely with Al-Arabiya from the concept and design phase of the project through to implementation and commissioning of the facilities. Sony also supported Al-Arabiya prior to launch with operational training combined with on-air engineering support.
Sony Broadcast & Professional Middle East is the regional head quarters established to serve its customers in the Middle East and Africa. It is a leading supplier of technology extensively used in local and regional television stations throughout the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sony's 3G project with Al Jazeera worth a whole lot more "Gs": historic deal signed for $143 million Monday
- Lookout iPod: Sony unveils latest Walkman in the Middle East
- Al-Arabiya and MMS 2010 Partnership Announced
- OMAN TV brings High Definition broadcast to viewers with Sony Professional Solutions MEA
- UAE Leads GCC Newspaper Advertising with 32.7 Percent Share