Sony launches bilingual website at GITEX Shopper
Sony Gulf, the organizers of the Middle East PlayStation Experience, launched a dedicated bilingual website that will serve as a comprehensive resource about all aspects of the event.
The website features a day-by-day schedule of events and activities to take place over the seven day duration of the event. The website also contains detailed information of the various thematic gaming zones and performances that form part of the event, as also details of the over 40 new gaming titles slated to be previewed.
“The Middle East PlayStation Experience is a unique concept that will add value to the GITEX Computer Shopper, which traditionally has been a retail forum,” said General Manager Exhibitions, Leasing and Property, Dubai World Trade Center, the organizers of GITEX Computer Shopper, Abdullah T Qassem.
Sony Gulf is a 100 percent subsidiary of Sony Corporation and is the regional headquarters for the Middle East and Africa regions. The company is engaged in the business of Sony Consumer Electronics, VAIO laptop computers, Computer Peripherals, Data media, Recording Media and Energy, Mobile Electronics and Computer Entertainment products in more than 40 countries in the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sony PlayStation expects to corner 75 percent of Middle East gaming market in 2003
- Pulling a toyota? Sony to recall new Vaio laptops over "fire-safety issues"
- Sony PS4s to go on sale in UAE -- and you won't believe the markups retailers are charging!
- Qassem: GITEX Computer Shopper will be a non-stop Extravaganza
- Starbucks launches bilingual website for the MENA region