Sony launches FL series for home entertainment
Sony Gulf regional headquarters for Sony Corporation in the Middle East and North Africa is now offering the FL series of Mini Hi-Fi home entertainment systems a new generation of systems, which offer the best in picture entertainment as well as audio.
The Sony FL series comprises of the FL-3, FL-5 and FL-7 models, targeted at Hi-Fi consumers who want to own a DVD player but also require a cassette deck for playing their tape collection. The top of the range FL-7, introduces a new level in personal entertainment with the inclusion of multi-channel Super Audio CD playback capability with support for 6-channel performance as standard.
Sony Gulf is a 100 percent subsidiary of Sony Corporation and is the regional headquarters for the Middle East and Africa region. The company is engaged in the business of Sony Consumer Electronics, VAIO Laptop Computers, Computer Peripherals, Data Media, Recording Media and Energy (Batteries), Mobile Electronics (Car Audio) and Computer Entertainment (PlayStation) products in more than 40 countries of the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sony PlayStation expects to corner 75 percent of Middle East gaming market in 2003
- Pulling a toyota? Sony to recall new Vaio laptops over "fire-safety issues"
- Lookout iPod: Sony unveils latest Walkman in the Middle East
- Sony’s latest VAIO notebook line-up to offer comprehensive entertainment and business features
- Sony’s latest VAIO notebook line-up offers comprehensive entertainment and business features