Sony road Show brings media production technology to Middle East
Sony Broadcast and Profession, Middle East and Africa (MEA) has begun its Widen Your Media Production Horizon road show. The show will start in Bahrain to showcase the latest in Sony media production items.
On show will be the latest next-generation range of Sony media production tools, including the DVCAM and Editmaster series, a complete modular and flexible system aimed at meeting a businesses' increasingly sophisticated communication needs.
The road show is designed to be able to open up dialogue and demonstrate the abilities and the range of capabilities that Sony systems can offer to corporate, academic, government and individuals alike. The road show will continue from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia, Iran, Dubai, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Ethiopia, Oman, Sudan, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Kuwait.
Sony Broadcast and Professional MEA, based at Dubai Media City (DMC), has had a presence in the Middle East for over 18 years, with the establishment of its first office in the region, in Dubai. Since then, the company has invested heavily in its operation in the region, with 50 specialist staff serving the rapidly evolving broadcast and editing needs of the local market. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Lookout iPod: Sony unveils latest Walkman in the Middle East
- Sony’s BRAVIA 46-inch S-series LCD TV Makes Middle East Debut
- CES 2014: The hottest gadgets that wiill soon be making their way to the Middle East
- Ford launches product acceleration in Middle East & Africa, bringing at least 25 new vehicles by 2016
- his excellency sultan bin saeed al mansouri, minister of governmental sector development, inaugurates the middle east’s largest electronic media and