Lookout iPod: Sony unveils latest Walkman in the Middle East
Sony Middle East and Africa FZE has unveiled its latest Walkman, which boasts a playback time of 20 hours and a quick charge feature that provides 90-minutes of power after a three minute charge.
The Walkman NWZ-B180 sports a new sleek and stylish design, featuring a seamless aluminum body.
Eliminating the need for cables, the device also has a built-in USB allowing for the easy transfer of content from a PC.
With 4GB memory, the new digital media player can store up to 890 songs with the BASS Boost feature reproducing rich acoustic sound. The built-in Lithium-Ion battery ensures there is enough power for a 90-minute journey with a quick 3-minute charge. A full charge takes 70 minutes. The battery can be charged up to 500 times.
Available in black, red and gold, the ultra-portable Walkman is retailed in select countries across the Middle East and Africa.
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet
- Building on 2014's 'historic' innovations: five new major IT trends to watch out for in 2015