Soon...flying taxis in Egypt skies
A flying taxi will soon appear in the Egyptian skies, according to statements made by the "Smart Air" company chief, who confirmed that he had contracted five helicopters to work as taxis in order to escape the heavy traffic in the Egyptian roads. The flying taxis will allow clients to move between provinces at a cost of a regular bus.
Wael Madaoy told the TV program "Good Morning Egypt": "Two helicopters will be equipped as ambulances in order to add a new service within the activities of the company." He added: "The company is also close for an agreement with the Ministry of Electricity to allocate aircraft that will wash electrical towers and is looking for another contract with the Ministry of Interior regarding the use of aircraft in extinguishing fire on high-rise towers."
- No, Yemen, this US drone is full of...Amazon packages? Website announces new shipping plan for 2015
- Meet Oman's mysterious oil billionaire builiding the world's most luxurious yachts
- Gulf airlines are busy buying airplanes that no one will fly
- Spoiled much? Gulf airlines splurge more than their countries' GDP's on new aircrafts at Dubai Airshow
- Emirates purchases at Dubai Airshow projected as 'biggest news item of the year'