Sorouh launches Tala Tower on Reem Island
A new residential 49-floor luxury tower project, Tala Tower, was recently unveiled by Sorouh Real Estate.
The new tower will be built on Reem Island, and located on Marina Square, facing Abu Dhabi Mall, at just a few hundred meters offshore, according to Khaleej Times.
"Tala Tower will offer the best of both worlds," said the company's Chief Executive Mounir Haidar at a Press conference and launch ceremony here.
The Tala Tower is Sorouh's first project on Reem Island outside its flagship project SHAMS Abu Dhabi, which will occupy about 25 per cent of the island.
"It is the location of Tala, combined with the facilities that we are offering here, that lend credibility to our commitment to our corporate motto of 'life in perfect balance'," Haidar said.
"Tala Tower will combine state-of-the-art technology, access to a natural marina, several luxury features and excellent views of greenery and the waters," he added.
- JPTD commissions Al-Fadel Construction for Tala Bay Project
- Dh400m Al Aryam Tower unveiled
- Amlak and Sorouh Offer 97% Finance for Sky Tower, Tala Tower & Golf Gardens
- Sorouh commences handover of Sun and Sky Towers
- Al Ramz Securities to relocate corporate head office to Sky Tower in Shams Abu Dhabi on Reem Island