Catering to the new realities of the Expo 2020: Sotheby's International Realty opens up in Dubai
Sotheby’s global sales value estimated at $40 billion with 17 per cent from the GCC region. (Image credit: PR Web)
Click here to add Billy Rautenbach as an alert
Disable alert for Billy Rautenbach,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Eric Roche as an alert
Disable alert for Eric Roche,
Click here to add London as an alert
Disable alert for London,
Click here to add Sotheby’s International Realty as an alert
Disable alert for Sotheby’s International Realty,
Click here to add South France as an alert
Disable alert for South France
Sotheby’s International Realty, a luxury real estate brokerage agency, is setting up an office in Dubai, entering the market at the right time to catch up with the growing potential of the emirate’s realty sector, said Billy Rautenbach, the company’s managing director in Dubai.
“Dubai is seeing stimulated regional and foreign investment, so this is a perfect time for a prestigious brand to enter the market,” she said according to an article in Gulf News.
“The opening of the first Sotheby’s International Realty office in Dubai is an auspicious event for the Dubai real estate market, filling a requirement that has gone largely unattended.”
In the month since starting its operations, the company finalized three deals worth Dh25 million (USD $6.81 million). They said they expect to have a large number of transactions driven by the recent growth in the realty market, which has boomed over the past year.
Sotheby’s global sales value estimated at $40 billion while 17 per cent comes from the GCC region.
Rautenbach said the company has brought in a high-profile team of executives.
Expecting high returns from the realty market in Dubai, Eric Roche, Director of International Sales and Development of Sotheby’s International Realty, said that they receive daily enquiries about UAE and Dubai market.
“Today, Dubai real estate market is a very stable and growing market with high standard of services and facilitation, and Sotheby’s International realty brand’s reputation as the world’s premium luxury property marketer is a perfect fit for this region,” he added.
Roche also remarked that Emiratis are among their top clients in London and South France.
“Emiratis are knowledgeable buyers who are looking for good quality products,” he added.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- The new reality: Expo 2020 already boosting Dubai's realty sector
- Time to face reality: Dubai passes new regulations to ease realty 'bubble'
- Will UAE real estate catch up with London or Mumbai?
- Is the GCC about to witness a realty boom or a realty war?
- DAMAC Properties developing 8,000 luxury serviced hotel apartments to cater to demand