Luxury realtor Sotheby's set to come to this GCC city by end of Nov
Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC announced Monday it has signed an exclusive 25-year master franchise agreement with Regents Group LLC to develop the Sotheby’s International Realty(R) brand throughout Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Kuwait, with its first office set to open in Riyadh this month.
The firm will conduct business as First Regents Sotheby’s International Realty with Paul Aiken as managing broker. The office in Riyadh will serve the luxury residential real estate market throughout Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Al-Khobar.
“Saudi Arabia is a strategically important market for the Sotheby’s International Realty brand and this signing represents a key step forward in our overall growth plans across the Middle East,” said Philip White, president and chief executive officer, Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. “The First Regents Sotheby’s International Realty team offers in-depth local knowledge and is led by an experienced management team. Many Saudi nationals look to international markets to purchase real estate, making this an important new market for our luxury network.”
First Regents Sotheby’s International Realty is located at King Fahad Road, Tatweer Tower in Riyadh.
“First Regents Sotheby’s International Realty aims to provide excellence in service and the widest local and international visibility for sales and rentals of extraordinary residential and commercial properties,” said Aiken. “We excel at marketing our clients’ exclusive properties through online channels to ensure that each property receives the awareness it deserves, both locally and internationally.”
The Sotheby’s International Realty network currently has nearly 14,000 sales associates located in approximately 680 offices in 49 countries and territories worldwide.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Kempinski to add five new properties to their GCC collection by 2012
- European luxury real estate group opens up franchise opportunities across the GCC
- The Saks Fifth Avenue Bride…
- Demand for more Rewarding Travel Experiences Keeps Kempinski’s GCC Business Buoyant
- "Samsonite's Expansion Drive Adds Three Exclusive Stores in Dubai"