South African President expresses interest Nakheel’s developments
The South African President, Thabo Mbeki has expressed a keen interest in Nakheel’s developments taking shape in and around Dubai during a recent visit he undertook to Nakheel’s sales offices. The visiting premiere was welcomed by Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, Executive Chairman of Nakheel, and was briefed on Nakheel’s various on-going developments, including the most recently launched Dubai Waterfront Company. The South African President was given a special presentation on the projects that was prepared for his visit.
“Nakheel is honoured by the visit of His Excellency the President of South Africa. He showed keen interest in our landmark projects and he was very impressed by the scale and scope of the unique real estate developments around Dubai. The president also took note of our International City project which could interest the growing South African populace in Dubai,” said Bin Sulayem.
Nakheel has attracted the world’s attention to Dubai through its iconic projects that have become benchmarks in property development. Nakheel is setting a trend in innovative designs and unique structures by introducing pioneering real estate concepts, hitherto un-attempted anywhere in the world.
- South Sudan to mobilize $500 billion for future infrastructure development
- IFA HOTELS & RESORTS SOUTH AFRICA LISTS ON THE JOHANNESBURG STOCK EXCHANGE Today
- IFA HOTELS & RESORTS SOUTH AFRICA LISTS ON THE JOHANNESBURG STOCK EXCHANGE
- Interest expressed in Dubai Design Centre
- UAE President congratulates South African peer