Spanish construction firms eye Kuwaiti market
A delegation representing 12 Spanish companies specializing in construction, public works and civil engineering will visit Kuwait between February 19 and 21, reported the Kuwaiti news agency, KUNA (February 8, 2005).
The visit, organized in cooperation with the Madrid chamber of commerce and industry, aims to boost joint relations between companies of the two countries and develop business opportunities between them, according to a press release issued by the Spanish Embassy in Kuwait.
- Spanish companies eye Middle East construction market in a bid to escape global economic crisis
- Spanish construction delegation to visit Kuwait
- Kuwaiti firms eye Qatar real estate market
- Deloitte: International and Chinese firms eye the $2.8 trillion GCC construction market
- Inicias eyes Gulf real estate projects