SPI to build three residential towers in The Pearl-Qatar
Sabban Property Investments (SPI), the Gulf-based, family-owned real estate property development company, has disclosed that its plan to build three residential towers on Porto Arabia, the main marina of The Pearl-Qatar, has been cleared by the island's developer and promoter. An agreement to start works was signed by Issam Alsabban, chairman of SPI, <i>The Peninsula</i> reported.
- LifeStyle Homes & Properties, Qatar’s first and foremost real estate consultancy to market Sabban Towers on The Pearl-Qatar
- Qatar Insurance Company to build residential tower
- The Pearl Qatar wins ‘Judges Supreme Award’ at the Construction Week Awards
- Pearl-Qatar sells three islands
- The Pearl-Qatar completes development of marinas