Standard Chartered and Nakheel sign agreement
Standard Chartered and Nakheel signed and exclusive agreement on providing banking service in Dragon Mart, Dubai, the largest permanent Chinese trade corridor outside China.
According to Khaleej Times, the bank on Wednesday opened a dedicated new branch at Dragon Mart, which is part of the 800-hectare International City development,.
- Top British Parliamentarians visit Nakheel Dragon Mart
- Standard Chartered Bank signs cooperation agreement with Middle East Company for Trade and Investment
- Standard Chartered applies to open Afghanistan branch
- Standard Chartered signs an agreement with INJAZ to participate in the School Adoption Programme
- Dubai Trade, Standard Chartered Bank sign agreement on online payment service