Standard Chartered Bank appoints new Chief Executive Officer for UAE
Standard Chartered Bank has announced the appointment of Ray Ferguson as its new Chief Executive Officer in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Fergusonbrings more than two decades of global banking experience to the Bank.
In the UAE, Standard Chartered has a Consumer Banking network comprising seven branches and 22 automated teller machines (ATMs). Standard Chartered is a provider of cash management trade finance, and treasury products and services in the UAE.
The Bank serves both consumer and wholesale banking customers. Consumer Banking provides credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, deposit taking and wealth management services to individuals and small/medium sized businesses.
The Wholesale Bank provides services to multinational, regional and domestic corporate and institutional clients in trade finance, cash management, custody, lending, foreign exchange, interest rate management and debt capital markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Standard Chartered to Emiratize 30 percent of workforce by year-end
- US-driven quest against money laundering: Standard Chartered to close thousands of UAE accounts
- New credit officer for Standard Chartered in the UAE and Iran
- SCB appoints new Chief Executive Officer in the UAE
- Standard Chartered APPOINTED as DIFX Clearing Bank