Standard Chartered Bank launches first tailor-made Gold Credit Card in UAE
Standard Chartered Bank’s Gold MasterCard and Visa credit cards, are the first credit cards in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to offer customers the opportunity to personalize their card privileges to suit their individual preferences.
The Standard Chartered Gold Card has an annual fee of 500 Emirati dirhams and comes with two free supplementary cards. As an introductory offer, Gold Card holders will have a choice of free gift, in addition to claiming all the benefits of the card with immediate effect.
Standard Chartered is the leading provider of cash management trade finance, and treasury products and services in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It has a consumer banking network comprising eight branches and 22 automated teller machines (ATMs). — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Standard Chartered’s Titanium MasterCard Credit Card wins ‘Best New Credit Card in the Middle East’ award
- Dubai Bank launches tailored financing package for Emiratis
- Standard Chartered launches a new Titanium MasterCard Credit Card for customers in the UAE
- Standard Chartered Bank opens Gold Souk branch
- Landmark Group’s Loyalty Programme Shukran launches two co-branded credit cards in the UAE