Standard Chartered Bank opens Gold Souk branch
Standard Chartered Bank United Arab Emirates (UAE) has opened its eighth branch in Dubai, at the heart of the Gold Souk. The new branch is designed to service the fast growing jewelry and diamond trade, and provide wealth management services to the large number of high net-worth customers the Bank serves in the Deira area.
The branch opening is part of Standard Chartered Bank’s strategic expansion plan for the UAE, with three more branches slated to open by year-end, at various locations in the Emirates.
In the UAE, Standard Chartered Bank has a consumer-banking network comprising eight branches and 22 automated teller machines (ATMs). The bank serves both consumer and wholesale banking customers. Consumer banking provides credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, deposit taking and wealth management services to individuals and small/medium sized businesses.
The Wholesale Bank provides services to multinational, regional and domestic corporate and institutional clients in trade finance, cash management, custody, lending, foreign exchange, interest rate management and debt capital markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- US-driven quest against money laundering: Standard Chartered to close thousands of UAE accounts
- Standard Chartered applies to open Afghanistan branch
- Dubai Islamic Bank opens three new branches, bringing UAE-wide network to 74
- Standard Chartered enhances branch customer service
- Standard Chartered Bank launches first tailor-made Gold Credit Card in UAE