Standard & Poor’s increase Qtel’s rating to ‘A’
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. announced today that Standard and Poor’s (“S&P”) have increased their credit ratings on Qtel. The long term rating has increased to 'A' from 'A-' and the short-term rating to 'A-1' from 'A-2'. The outlook remains stable. The announcement follows S&P’s upgrade on the sovereign ratings of the State of Qatar.
The rating is supported by Qtel’s market position, cash flow generation, international diversification and Government support.
- Standard & Poor’s and Fitch reconfirm investment grade ratings of Qtel
- Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C. Ratings And Outlook Not Affected By Acquisition Of 50% Stake In Tunisiana
- Standard & Poor’s assigns Tabreed ‘BBB –’ rating
- Standard and Poor's upgrades Sakura Bank
- emaar properties assigned a- and a3 ratings by standard & poor’s and moody’s