STME expands in Levant with strategic partnership appointment in Lebanon
Middle East enterprise storage company STME has signed a partnership deal with Automation and Computer Technologies (ACT), a Lebanese company specializing in technology solutions.
For the last several quarters, STME has been monitoring the emergence of the Lebanese storage sector to discern the right opportunity for market entry. The company recently made the move when it developed an opportunity to partner with the country’s leading IT group, ACT.
The alliance between STME and ACT means that both companies now have the opportunity to spur the growth of Lebanon’s storage market, which could exceed $50 million by 2005, stated a press release.
Under the new agreement, STME will enhance its reach into the Lebanese market with the assistance of ACT’s in-country support, while ACT can offer its vast customer base the full range of STME’s storage solutions.
STME has 13 offices across the region and twenty years of experience. The company was the first IT company in the Middle East to achieve ISO 9001:2000 certification. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- STME invests further in Egypt and Levant markets
- Credit Suisse appoints Fady Eid as Market Leader Levant
- STME signs agreement to become IBM Business Partner in the region
- Amman, Jordan-(June 2008) - Visa has expanded the team managing the Levant markets.
- HP appoints Salah Al Isawi as Managing Director for Levant and Iraq