STME expands presence through further investment in Egyptian market
STME, a Middle East storage enterprise, announced that it has recently increased its investment in the Egyptian market by establishing new offices to service both clients and partners in the growing market, reported a press release.
From its new facilities in Cairo, STME will service existing enterprise storage clients including Telecom Egypt, Click Vodafone, Mobinil, Commercial International Bank, EgyptAir, Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles (MCV) and Coca Cola, as well as the National Bank of Egypt.
In a two-year period, STME has more than doubled its sales in Egypt, with revenues for 2001 expected to increase by 50 percent over the previous year. Since the storage leader entered the Egyptian market in 1998, the number of STME staff in Egypt has grown by more than 400 percent.
Objectives for 2002 include widening STME's sales channel in Egypt, as well as strengthening alliances with consulting and implementation partners in the country. STME anticipates at least 20 percent growth in Egypt during 2002, a significant increase given the global economic slowdown. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- STME reports 50 percent increase in business
- STME invests further in Egypt and Levant markets
- STME announces 88 percent annual revenue growth for 2001
- Expanded international presence expected at Gitex Cairo 2002
- STME gears up to target growing regional banking sector through its participation in FT Summit & Exhibition 2006