Stonesoft appoints Abu Dhabi's Bayanat Data Processing Systems as Middle East partner
Network security provider Stonesoft has appointed Abu Dhabi-based Bayanat Data Processing Systems (DPS), to help drive its Middle East expansion plans.
DPS has over 20 years experience in implementing solutions for some of the region’s most high profile organizations, and has operated extensively in Stonesoft’s key markets of banking, telecoms, oil and gas, and high-end service sectors.
DPS will implement Stonesoft’s combined firewall, virtual private network and intrusion detection system, for major enterprises in the region. As well installing the StoneGate solution, DPS will also provide sales support, training, and round the clock mission-critical backup.
Following its regional launch in February this year, Stonesoft has been in talks with a number of leading enterprise organizations, interested in its products. Details of a major public sector enterprise who have deployed Stonesoft’s solution will be made shortly, according to a press release. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Department of Municipal Affairs partners with Bayanat on the implementation of the new Street Addressing, Geo-Names & Signage System Project in Abu Dhabi
- Stonesoft launches intrusion protection system in the Middle East
- First strategic Middle East forum for data centers to debut at Abu Dhabi’s Injazat Auditorium
- Seven Seas Computers One of the First IT Systems Integrators in the Middle East to Attain Prestigious ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- injazat data systems launches adtek 2007: the 2nd abu dhabi it services forum