Strong performance expected in Saudi real estate market
Saudi analysts project strong performance of the local real estate market, following Eid al Adha holiday. According to El eqtisadiah newspaper, this positive prediction will be materialized if the current security and economic conditions go on.
A real estate expert, Muhammed al Mudhban has told the newspaper, that the profits made by the Haj sector in the Western part of the kingdom will be directed to the real estate sector. He added this trend is reported every year in this Saudi area.
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- TASWEEK 2013 profits on strong growth threshold amid IPO listing expectations
- Saudi real estate sector follows security market
- Abu Dhabi to be the strongest performing MENA real estate market over the next 2 Years
- Saudi real estate sector expected to boom