Sudan seeks to strengthen economic ties
Dr. Ali told newsmen in Lagos that Sudan has to develop these sectors as oil cannot be relied on forever to sustain its economy.
To show its seriousness, the Sudanese government has extended invitation to Nigeria's leading investor, Alhaji Aliko Dangote for possible investment in the agricultural sector of Sudanese economy and the latter has accepted the invitation.
Dr. Ali said the people of Sudan have suffered a lot for over dependence on oil where a larger percentage of Sudanese lands are arable lands good for agriculture.
- To Bibi or not to Bibi: Israeli's and the cost of living question
- A crisis in the cards? UN official warns of economic downslide in Turkey
- The diversification 'diverse': Dubai stocks extend losses with crude oil
- Sharjah official says economy is healthy, diverse
- Bahrain: Social responsibility ‘vital for companies’