Sudan seeks to strengthen economic ties
Dr. Ali told newsmen in Lagos that Sudan has to develop these sectors as oil cannot be relied on forever to sustain its economy.
To show its seriousness, the Sudanese government has extended invitation to Nigeria's leading investor, Alhaji Aliko Dangote for possible investment in the agricultural sector of Sudanese economy and the latter has accepted the invitation.
Dr. Ali said the people of Sudan have suffered a lot for over dependence on oil where a larger percentage of Sudanese lands are arable lands good for agriculture.
- Abu Dhabi's economy and investors are happy because growth continues
- The clever's mistake: why a (good) candidate should be hired despite an odd typo
- Stability and jobs lead to a healthy housing market in Bahrain
- Cleansing time: GCC agrees to remove "impurities" to improve relations between nations
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?