Sudan, UAE to boost trade ties
A memorandum of understanding (MoU) for cooperation between Sudanese and Emirati businessmen was signed during a Wednesday meeting in Sharjah, WAM reported. Two way trade exchange grew by 430 per cent over the last five years to US$ 450 million. UAE investment in Sudan amounted to US$ 1.3 billion and finance facilities extended by UAE banks to investment projects in the African country were valued at US$ 1 billion, the report added.
- Turkish Investment Delegation in Sudan to Boost Trade Ties
- UAE and Indonesia to boost investment ties
- Azerbaijan Consul General visits Jafza to further boost trade ties
- Jordanian Trade Delegation in Saudi Arabia to Boost Trade, Industry Ties
- Report: Israeli sex trade industry amounts to over US$1 billion per year