Egypt to finalize tender for Suez Canal development, but this time along, Qatar stands no chance
Egypt will finalise a tender for the development of the Suez Canal by the end of the month, the country's investment minister said on Monday.
"No country is taking the lead, it is an Egyptian project and we are going to finalise the first stage by finalising this tender by the end of this month," Osama Saleh told a Euromoney conference in Cairo, adding the terms of reference will be tendered globally.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue