Survey: Dubai International Airport captures top spot in three categories
Dubai International Airport has captured the top spot in three different categories on the IATA/ACI's AETRA Survey for 2003 – Best Airport Worldwide, Best in Regional Ratings and Best Airport Size Ratings.
The annual AETRA survey, formerly known as the IATA Global Airport Monitor, analyses the perceptions of over 80,000 passengers across 30 major international airports from Europe, North America and the Asia-Pacific regions.
Dubai International Airport has secured 'top of the class' position for Overall Passenger Satisfaction. Dubai International Airport has achieved this distinction for the third time in succession.
Last year, Airports Council International (ACI) released a report which saw Dubai International Airport emerge as the second fastest growing airport in the world in 2002. Last year, 18 million passengers passed through Dubai and this is expected to reach over 20 million this year. According to projection, which has been revised recently on the basis reports produced by Emirates airline and Dubai government agencies, Dubai will have 60 million passengers by 2010. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Behind the feel-good factor of Dubai's airport launch is a ticking clock
- Munich Airport chosen as "Best Airport in Europe" again in Skytrax World Airport Awards 2006
- UAE MasterIndex of Consumer Confidence Holds Steady
- Dubai International Airport emerges as second fastest growing airport in the world
- Dubai airport rated best worldwide in overall passenger satisfaction