Sweden's Teleca wins MTC-Vodafone Kuwait contract
Swedish IT services company Teleca has been selected to supply an inventory management system to MTC-Vodafone in Kuwait as part of a larger agreement with prime contractor Harris Corporation.
Teleca will deploy the inventory management solution based on software from Cramer, stated a press release. MTC-Vodafone in Kuwait will use the Teleca and Cramer solution to manage inventory in its GSM/GPRS network and, in combination with the Harris fault management, and ADC Metrica performance management solutions. Successful deployment in Kuwait could lead to additional commissions for operators connected with MTC in the region, Teleca said.
The MTC Group operates in Kuwait and Bahrain as MTC-Vodafone; as Fastlink in Jordan and as Atheer in Iraq. The MTC Group was recently awarded the contract to take over the management of LibanCell in Lebanon. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jordan's Fastlink wins cellular management contract in Southern Iraq
- Actix supplies FCCI with software for MTC-Vodafone's Bahrain networks
- Harris Corporation wins MTC-Vodafone network contract
- Kuwait's MTC wins Libancell management contract
- MTC in Kuwait to deploy ADC's Metrica for network performance management