SWISS airline launches new brand in the Middle East
Switzerland’s new national carrier, SWISS, seeks to build customer awareness in the Middle East to the airline’s recently launched logo and branding. The company will emphasize its new the corporate identity at the upcoming Arabian Travel Market, which is to be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), May 7-10, 2002.
“We have created a new airline and a new brand that we hope will reaffirm regional confidence in Swiss aviation,“ SWISS marketing manager for the Middle East and Far East Asia, Werner Rohrer, said. “This year we plan to launch several new promotions, especially focusing on families and the Arab traveler,” said Felix Rodel, Area Manager Gulf.
SWISS, which was officially launched on March 26, operates a total of 30 weekly flights from the Middle East, including daily flights from Dubai, six weekly flights from Cairo, four weekly flights from Karachi, three weekly flights from Riyadh, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, and two weekly flights from Jeddah and Tehran. The airline now has a total fleet of 130 planes operating to 126 destinations in 59 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SWISS suspends Zurich-Abu Dhabi route
- SWISS airlines to operate 31 weekly flights to the Middle East
- Luxury Swiss Watch Brand Makes First Foray In The Middle East With New Collection
- Turkish Airlines to launch WE’R brand of products at Arabian Travel Market 2015
- Middle East Exclusive considered “launch pad” for many brands.