Swiss WorldCargo and Polar Air Cargo sign UAE accord
Swiss WorldCargo, the cargo division of Swiss International Air Lines, and Polar Air Cargo have concluded an Appointed Sales Agent (ASA) agreement to cover all sales activities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for Polar Air flights.
The cooperation agreement will expand Swiss WorldCargo’s duties to include all aspects of customer service and indoor sales, such as cargo consignment reservations, providing product and service information, and responding to customer feedback. In addition, Swiss will provide loading and warehouse supervision to optimize the allocated capacity for each Polar Air Cargo flight.
Polar Air Cargo is a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings. It operates a fleet of Boeing 747 freighters on a time-definite, cost-effective, scheduled service network connecting Asia, Europe, Australia and the Americas. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Polar Investments Joins Retalix and Lipman's CellTime Initiative
- Polar Air Cargo Names Sales Agent for United Arab Emirates
- Mercator wins breakthrough deal with swiss worldcargo for its skychain cargo it solution
- Skychain Links Mercator And Srilankan Airlines
- Aramex signs cargo services agreement with Air Arabia