Sybase and Nokia sign new global licensing agreement
Sybase Middle East has signed an agreement with Nokia allowing the mobile provider to license Sybase database technology.
The technology Nokia will be licensing is the Sybase SQL Anywhere Studio, Sybase's market leading mobile database. This technology provides operators and large corporations with the ability to sustain and manage a network of security appliances.
Nokia Horizon Manager is a centralized maintenance recovery solution for local and remote appliance management, scaling from two to thousands of Nokia IP Security Platforms. Nokia Horizon Manager simplifies global security appliance management by managing security applications and Nokia OK partners across broad range of Nokia security platforms.
Sybase enables the Unwired Enterprise by delivering mobile and enterprise software that integrates platforms, databases and applications. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- The Qtel Group and Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) sign framework agreement to support global network operations
- Kuwaiti mobile operator signs new agreement with Nokia
- Sybase signs strategic partnership with Seven Seas in the UAE
- Dow Jones Indexes, Bahrain Financial Exchange sign licensing agreement
- SABIC signs natural Alcohol technology licensing agreement