Sybase signs strategic partnership with Kuwait’s 2Soft Systems
Enterprise software and services provider Sybase Middle East announced the expansion of its presence in Kuwait, through forming a strategic partnership agreement with 2Soft Systems, a Kuwaiti private company that provides software customization and related support services for a variety of business applications.
The partnership further enables 2Soft Systems to resell the range of Sybase technologies, including Sybase tools as Power builder, Power Designer, EAStudio, EAServer and Adaptive Server Enterprise to all their customers in Kuwait, targeting a new technology market in the Middle East.
Sybase enterprise infrastructure company has its regional headquarters in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), as well as offices in Saudi Arabia and Turkey and a network of partners and distributors throughout the Middle East.
Established in 2001, 2Soft Systems supports over 65 installations across Kuwait, providing software solutions as well as an extensive product range of integrated business applications. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sybase Signs Strategic Partnership with KASP in Kuwait
- Sybase signs strategic partnership with Seven Seas in the UAE
- Sybase and Incube ink partnership deal
- VillageEDOCS signs strategic partnership with Kuwaiti firm
- Jordan Kuwait Bank establishes strategic partnership with Microsoft Jordan to support roadmap for future growth