Symantec appoints Saudi Arabia's IMT as e first Middle East partner
Internet security provider Symantec has announced the appointment of Information Management Technologies (IMT) as its first Managed Security Services partner (MSS) in Saudi Arabia.
IMT is a subsidiary of Al-Suwaidi Holding company and one of Saudi Arabia’s leading end to end IT Solutions Providers, based in Al-Khobar. A provider of managed business and technology infrastructure solutions, it has fully satisfied Symantec’s criteria necessary for the qualification as a Managed Security Services partner.
Symantec and IMT are providing high level managed security services available in Middle East, that are fully capable of detecting, analyzing, and responding to the mass of security data a network produces.
In terms of the partnership, IMT will provide complete management of client environments, including the provision of risk profiling, vulnerability assessment, BS 7799 auditing and consulting, security roadmap design and implementation, Security Device Management and anti-virus updating, together with support and high level consulting onsite. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- RiT delivers PairQ DSL qualification systems to Hungary’s Matav
- Symantec announces appointment of IMT as first Managed Security Services Partner in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia accounts for 40 per cent of IT spend in the Middle East
- Dow Chemical in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia’s E.A. Juffali & Brothers Enter Fourth Decade of Joint Venture Success
- Raya attains Symantec Platinum Partner status