Syneron receives CE Mark for Polaris WR Wrinkle Removal System
Syneron, the European subsidiary of Syneron Medical has received CE Mark approval for its Polaris WR system wrinkle removal system. This latest approval, a third for the Company's Polaris family of medical aesthetic systems, covers wrinkle removal, wrinkle smoothing and skin texture improvement.
The approval comes on the heels of CE Mark approval for the Polaris DS hair removal system and the Polaris LV leg vein removal system announced on November 28 and December 4, respectively.
CE Mark approval of Polaris WR enables Syneron to market the system throughout Europe as part of a comprehensive medical aesthetic treatment offering. Syneron's other systems, the Aurora DS hair removal system and the Aurora SR skin rejuvenation system, received both CE Mark and FDA approvals earlier this year. The Company is currently applying for FDA approval on all three of its Polaris systems.
Founded in 2000, Syneron's headquarters and research center is located at Soltam Technology Park, Israel. Its sales, service and support subsidiaries are located in Richmond Hill, Canada and Grunwald, Germany. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Israeli medical laser firm countersues competition
- Imaging Diagnostic Systems sells CTLM breast cancer detector to Axis Medical Dubai
- Bank Sohar, Oman Signs up Intellect GUB - Debt Management Solution From Polaris Software
- Report: Advanced Roentgen system developed by Israeli firm installed in Saudi King private jet
- BAE Systems wins airborne reconnaissance contract from Oman air force