Syntax develops corporate design and web site for Bidaya Ventures
Digital solutions company Syntax has unveiled the corporate design and web site for Bidaya Ventures, an advisory firm serving investors and entrepreneurs in the Arab world's technology and technology-driven sectors.
Bidaya was launched last year by serial entrepreneur Khaldoon Tabaza and Fayez Abu Awad, a seasoned expert in financial and organizational evaluations in professional services, health services and technology. The company provides an end-to-end set of services that helps clients research, plan, fund, build and grow successful business and maximize the returns on investments and efforts.
Syntax was commissioned with the creation of the company's corporate design, marketing materials and website. The company creates brands and identities for clients. Its services cover strategic consulting, design and technology implementation. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bidaya Corporate Communications launches Digital Marketing Department
- SYNTAX provides branding services for Jordan's ICT Forum
- Interactive Limited enters into joint venture in Saudi Arabia
- Sony Ericsson reveals new productivity, imaging and entertainment features for the P990 Smartphone
- Dedicated Security Portfolio Will Blitz Internet Threats