Tabreed to cool ADNEC’s new development
Tabreed, the Middle East’s district cooling pioneer, has signed with Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company (ADNEC) to provide cooling services 16,716 Tons of Refrigeration (TR) for its new developments.
The project, which includes 14 exhibition halls and one mixed use tower - consisting of a five star hotel, hotel apartments and commercial developments, will be supplied with cooling services in three phases.
“Abu Dhabi is emerging as one of the leading regional destinations for exhibitions and conferences, and the new facilities are being built to attract world class exhibitions and events to the UAE capital,” said Clive Lowe, Venue & Operations Director, ADNEC.
“The venue will incorporate state-of-the-art facilities and we decided to use district cooling for its cooling requirements because of the advantages it offers over conventional methods. Tabreed being an industry leader was the natural choice as a supplier.”
The first phase of the project with a cooling requirement of 8700 TR is expected to be ready by January 2007.
“ADNEC’s new venue will be among the world’s best exhibition facilities and is a challenging project,” said Tabreed’s CEO, Dany Safi. “It gives us the opportunity to demonstrate the advantages of district cooling to a wider audience.”
- Adnec awards Tabreed cooling services contract
- Tabreed bags three in a row - new contracts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi worth 7,600 tons of refrigeration
- Tabreed inks two major deals with Aldar
- Abu Dhabi: Tabreed wins contract from Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club
- Tabreed signs three long term cooling services deals in Dubai & Abu Dhabi