Tabreed inks two major deals with Aldar
Tabreed, the Middle East’s award-winning district cooling pioneer has signed two major deals with ALDAR Properties, Abu Dhabi’s leading real estate developer, to provide cooling services worth 1 Million Tons of Refrigeration (TR) to two of its prestigious projects.
The agreements will be implemented through A&T Cool, Tabreed’s joint venture with ALDAR Properties, over several phases and cover ALDAR’s Yas Island project and the Al Raha Beach development.
The Yas Island project will be supplied a total of 600,000 TR from 15 cooling plants with the first phase beginning in January 2009. The Al Raha Beach development will get 400,000 TR from eight plants from December 2008.
“These deals together set a new benchmark for the industry and reinforce Tabreed’s market leading position,” said Dany Safi, the company’s CEO. “In ALDAR we have a partner whose vision and ambition for growth matches ours and we see further scope for more such agreements in the near future.”
- Tabreed to provide district cooling services for all future Aldar projects
- Tabreed bags three in a row - new contracts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi worth 7,600 tons of refrigeration
- Tabreed to cool ADNEC’s new development
- Tabreed partner in Qatar signs two deals
- Tabreed signs three long term cooling services deals in Dubai & Abu Dhabi