Tabreed MD elected to board of international district energy association
Managing Director of Tabreed, Dany Safi has been elected to the Board of Directors of the International District Energy Association (IDEA), the first Arab to be recognized in such a manner in the association's 94-year history.
A non-profit trade association founded in 1909, IDEA is governed by a 20-member Board of Directors and provides a forum for district energy professionals to exchange information on a regular and timely basis.
Tabreed's recent expansion to Qatar and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as a number of regional development opportunities, has lead to increased regional and international focus upon the company' operations.
IDEA represents over 900 members in the district heating and cooling industries from 20 countries across the globe. Association members operate district energy systems owned by utilities, municipalities, hospitals, military bases and airports around the world. The Association holds a conference and trade show each June in communities that have district heating or cooling systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Tabreed contributes Middle East district cooling expertise at the third International District Cooling Conference
- TABREED CEO TAKES TOP INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY AWARD
- Changes to the board of directors of Centurion Energy International
- TABREED’s Annual General Meeting see new board of directors
- Tabreed to cool Abu Dhabi University