Tabuk Airport facelift soon
Governor of Tabuk Prince Fahd ibn Sultan ibn Abdul Aziz has declared that the Tabuk Airport will have a facelift in the near future, a source in the governorate told Arab News. The expansion of Tabuk’s airport is set to be on the west side of the 1,200 sq m. site. After completion, the new two-story airport building will have several arrival and departure terminals that will enable the airport to receive several flights at once. There will be a Royal Terminal and several public service facilities. Bridges and tunnels are also expected to be built in the city for travelers to reach the airport from the city’s perimeter.
- Area of Tabuk regional airport to be expanded
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport to be expanded
- And you thought a flight delay was bad news: Abu Dhabi airport lounges to get luxury facelift
- Iraq: Irbil airport may be declared as international airport
- Private sector to finance Jeddah Airport expansion