Taj Palace Dubai records positive room occupancy in 1Q 2004
The Taj Palace Dubai surpassed its expected projection in this year's first quarter round of business. Room occupancy in January registered a 96 percent and 95 percent in February. March-end room occupancy figures reached 96 percent, stated a press release.
The first quarter postings indicated a significant increase due to the various events taking place in Dubai from January to March providing Taj Palace Dubai considerable amount of tourists staying at the hotel.
India's Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces manage the Taj Palace Hotel Dubai Juma Al-Majid Establishments owns the property. The hotel has 147 executive rooms, 12 suites and 90 apartments. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- InterContinental Hotels Middle East records 74% revenue increase in 1Q 2004
- Taj Palace Dubai hits 100 percent occupancy
- Le Meridien Hotel Dubai records 96 percent room occupancy in 2002
- His Highness, Shaikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum to patron hotel investment forum for fourth year running
- Dubai to register record hotel occupancies