Tamdeen Shopping Centre Development Co. begins operations
Kuwait-based Tamdeen Shopping Centre Development Company, a property management company specializing in the development, leasing and management of shopping centres, has announced the commencement of its operations by unveiling current and future projects. A subsidiary of Tamdeen Real Estate Company, the mission of the company is to raise the standards of retail real estate in Kuwait through the development of the finest international quality shopping malls. A specialist organization, it will focus solely on creating expertise in shopping centre development & management.
Current operations include the management and potential re-development of the highly successful Al Fanar Shopping Centre in Salmiya. The recently opened Fahaheel waterfront project, Al Kout, together with the Al Manshar Complex will help the company develop the town centre of Fahaheel, Madinat Al Fahaheel. This town centre will become one of the largest mixed use developments in Kuwait with a footprint of over 300,000 sq. mts. In addition, the company will actively pursue new locations to create different types of mall formats across Kuwait. The cornerstone for each project will be to create shopping centres, which become a meeting point for the community and surpass every consumer expectation. Tamdeen Shopping Centre Development is a closed shareholding company established in March 2005 with a capital of KD 30 million (USD 103 million).
- Tamdeen implements state-of-the-Art structured cabling solutions from R&M
- Tamdeen SCD partakes in Retail Real Estate Forum and Exhibition
- Resort-style apartments: Kuwait developer unveils $700 million waterfront project
- AL Kout Shopping Mall waterfront shopping mall using Cisco® Connected Real Estate framework
- CNBC Arabian Property Grants Three Awards for Tamdeen Real Estate’s Madinat Al Fahaheel