Tameer develops real estate project in Ajman
Tameer Holdings, a UAE-based property developer, is establishing a Dh1.1 billion residential and commercial project in Ajman.
According to Gulf ANews, Al Ameera Village is Tameer's first venture in Ajman. The firm's previous ventures include properties in Dubai, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain. It will cover an area of about 3 million square feet.
- Tameer launches first-of-its-kind privilege club for real-estate broker community in UAE
- Umm Al Qaiwain considers establishment of real estate firm
- Dh500m tower to be developed by Tameer Holding in Dubai
- Tameer Real Estate Establishment signs agreement with Umm Al-Quwain government
- Tameer Holding and UAE Emirates Islamic Bank sign real estate finance deal