Tameer Holding showcases new projects at property expo
Sharjah based real estate company Tameer Holding recently took part in the MIPIM Asia Exhibition in Hong Kong in order to publicize its current development projects.
MIPIM Asia, held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, showcases the most sophisticated and elegant projects currently under development in the Asia Pacific and wider areas.
The firm also participated recently in the Dubai Property Show in Dublin, the MIPIM in Cannes and the Russian exhibition Realtex, according to Khaleej Times.
However 2006 has not only seen the firm take part in international property exhibitions, but also the launch of several international real estate projects.
- International Property Show 2007 to showcase AED 300 billion project portfolio of platinum sponsor Tameer
- Sama Dubai to showcase projects at MIPIM Asia
- Cladding Underway on TAMEER’s landmark 91- Storey Elite Residence in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Properties at MIPIM 2006
- Union Properties to participate in MIPIM 2006