Tameer to set up Warehouses City
UAE's Al-Khaleej Development Co. B.S.C (Tameer) will invest close to US$ 70 million to establish a warehousing project in the emirate of Umm al-Qaiwain, it was reported on Wednesday. The Warehouses City project will be constructed on an area of 116,250 sq. m. and will comprise a total 450 buildings and warehouses.
Tameer is a real estate investment, advisory and project management company that provides expertise and services in conceptualisation, evaluation, management, planning and development, design, construction, operation and maintenance of real estate activities throughout the Gulf region, Middle East and MENA countries.
- Al Khaleej Development Co. (Tameer) signs as first tenant in Majaal
- Ehrhardt + Partner Solutions inaugurates first Warehouse Technology Centre in Middle East at Dubai Logistics City
- Arabian Gulf Mechanical Centre (AGMC) to set up AED 60 Million service centre for BMW and MINI at Dubai Industrial City
- Beirut's latest photography exhibition is a nameless, faceless set of pictures
- Umm Al Qaiwain considers establishment of real estate firm