Tasjeel launches GCC'S first mobile testing unit
Tasjeel, the vehicle test and registration service operated by Emirates Petroleum Products Company (EPPCO) in tandem with Dubai Police, has launched the Gulf's first mobile inspection system for light vehicles (MVIS).
The move follows Tasjeel's introduction, seven months ago, of the Middle East's first mobile testing unit for heavy vehicles. The one-million Emirati dirham MVIS is stationed at Tasjeel's Warsan center in Dubai.
"Future demand will dictate the number of MVIS units we will introduce, but the strong usage of Tasjeel's heavy vehicle mobile testing facility indicates that United Arab Emirates (UAE) motorists will soon embrace the new service too," said Hussain Sultan, Group CEO at Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) LLC, of which EPPCO is a subsidiary.
MVIS will soon be equipped for on-the-spot registration, but currently motorists using the service can make use of the free number plate delivery, a day after testing. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ENOC Retail launches innovative TASJEEL SELECT PLUS fleet management card for Tasjeel customers
- Tasjeel launches new vehicle inspection system
- Tasjeel introduces new auto number plates service
- 3M Gulf launches MP410 mobile projector in the United Arab Emirates
- Tasjeel to reward customers with two-month long ‘Weekly Cash Carnival