Tatweer raises funds to Bawadi
Tatweer, a member of Dubai Holding, said Saturday that it had secured investments worth Dh30 billion for 50 per cent of its Bawadi hospitality and tourism project within the first nine hours of the Arabian Travel Market 2006.
According to Gulf News, the Dh100 billion hospitality and tourism development project, which will see the construction of the world's largest hotel, was launched on May 1.
- Dh1.2b deal signed by Bawadi for 1000-room hotel resort
- Dh1.3 billion Holly Bolly Hotel and Resort announced for Bawadi
- Sharjah Tatweer Forum launches interactive workshop on social investment and responsible citizenship
- Zabeel Investments partners with Dubai International Capital on Sony stake
- Abu Dhabi University, Zakat Fund & Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, initiates fundraising campaign aiming to raise AED 15 million to provide 300 education opportunities